My Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake is super creamy, fruity and decadent all baked into one.
I have an Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake on my blog, but I thought a raspberry version would be quite nice as well. Using freeze dried raspberries are the key to intense raspberry flavor in this recipe. Yes, you could use raspberry preserves, or freshly pressed raspberry juice, but you definitely won’t get the same intense raspberry taste. Freeze Dried Raspberries are easily found at Trader Joe’s or online, so just buy a couple of bags and keep them in your pantry to use for desserts like this one.
The crust is baked for a few minutes in the oven for a crunchy base that can hold up to the intense steam. The entire cheesecake is made within 30 minutes, then cooled to room temperature on the counter, before refrigeration. I just love the raspberry flavor and I think it looks pretty to serve with a pile of fresh berries on top.
1 pack graham crackers, about 15
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1.2 ounces freeze dried raspberries
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 pint fresh raspberries for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7-inch Springform pan with cooking spray or oil, set aside. Add all crust ingredients to food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Press into bottom of pan and bake for 10 minutes, remove and cool.
- In a stand mixer, add cream cheese and sugar. On low speed, mix for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Add eggs one at a time on low speed and continue to mix until creamy, about 4-5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add freeze dried raspberries and pulse until fine crumbs. Add raspberry mixture to mixer, while running. Mix for 1 minute and add cream. Continue to mix on low for 2 minutes until incorporated.
- Remove bowl, spoon cream cheese mixture on top of crust, smooth out on top. Spray a piece of foil with cooking spray and place on top of pan. Seal with a rubber band around perimeter.
- Add 2 cups water to bottom of Instant Pot. Place rack in bottom of pot. Lower cheesecake onto rack and seal with lid. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes, release steam immediately.
- Place cheesecake on cooling rack and remove foil. Let cool to room temperature and then, place in refrigerator for several hours before serving. Top with raspberries and slice. Enjoy!