No-bake recipes are super simple and nice on a summer evening, especially this Honey-Vanilla Frozen Yogurt and Grape Pie. There’s no fancy kitchen equipment needed, just a plastic sealable bag, rolling pin and pan.
Good quality yogurt is the most important ingredient in this recipe. I’m a true yogurt lover and I’ve probably tasted almost everything that’s out there. Bellwether Farms makes great yogurt the old fashioned way — good milk from good cows and it’s European style – no additives just creamy goodness. I love the vanilla bean flavor, it’s not overly sweet and it has flecks of vanilla bean throughout. This is not a sponsored post, but I do like to let people know about products I use.
The crust is made with cinnamon graham crackers (Trader Joe’s), another favorite ingredient, a little butter and a pinch of salt. The combination of creamy yogurt and graham crackers with flavors of vanilla, honey and cinnamon just makes this dessert perfect. The frozen grapes are champagne grapes, – small, seedless and sweet. After they’re frozen, they look like they are dusted with snow. I like to serve this after dinner as a light dessert, but you could eat it for breakfast as well.
10 cinnamon graham crackers, or 1 sleeve graham crackers + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons butter, melted
pinch of salt
1 pint vanilla whole milk yogurt
1/4 cup honey
1 cup champagne grapes, or other small seedless grapes
- In a large sealable bag, add graham crackers, butter and salt. Using a rolling pin, crush crackers until coarse crumbs.
- Press crumbs into a 6-inch round springform pan.
- In the yogurt container, add honey and stir. Pour yogurt over crust. Spread out on top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Cut grapes apart into small bunches. Place on top of pie and freeze for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Place pie on counter 10-15 minutes before serving to defrost slightly. Remove ring from pan and slice into wedges. Serve immediately. Enjoy!