Cocktails make any occasion super festive and it now being fall and all, I thought I would put together a easy concoction that is both seasonal and fun. Bourbon is always a favorite with guests, not to mention warms your insides on a cool evening, so I came up with this Fall-Tini Cocktail to get the party started.
In this drink – citrus and apple juices with a few drops of bitters, smooth out the bourbon is an elegant fashion. The flavors are similar to a bourbon sour, but with less tang and a bit more fruitiness. These Fall-Tini Cocktails are great for parties or casual get-together with friends and make a nice sipper for the upcoming holidays.
2 ounces bourbon, your favorite
2 ounces apple brandy, calvados preferably
1 teaspoon agave nectar
3 drops bitters
2 ounces unfiltered apple juice or cider
juice of 1/2 lime
2 cinnamon sticks, optional
(Makes 2 Tinis)
1. Add bourbon and brandy into a martini shaker.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of agave nectar and 3 shakes of bitters.
3. Add apple juice and juice of lime.
3. Fill shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake.
4. Strain into 2 martini glasses and place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass. Enjoy!