Looking for quick breakfast ideas that are healthy and satisfying? Look no further – this recipe for my Raspberry Almond Smoothie is the perfect quick morning meal. Frozen raspberries are a freezer staple because you can use a cup at a time and they won’t spoil like fresh berries.
Almond butter, almond milk and a splash of almond extract give this smoothie recipe a hint of nuttiness plus some added protein and quality fats. The combination of raspberry and almond will make you realize spring is in the air, so go enjoy your day!
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 tablespoons almond butter
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup almond milk
1-2 teaspoons of honey, depending upon how sweet you like it
1. In a blender or Vita-Mix, add the frozen raspberries.
2. Next, add the almond butter.
3. Then, add the almond extract and almond milk.
4. Squeeze in a little honey for sweetness.
5. Blend the mixture until smooth.
6. Pour the Raspberry Almond Smoothie into your favorite glass and don’t forget the straw. Enjoy!